Monday, February 4, 2013

To Blog or not to Blog...?


I keep thinking about this blog, and about how much has happened that I could have been posting about, but I haven't been. It felt good to take a break. To just feel sad for a while, and strangely, it felt good not to explore those feelings through writing about them. To just carry on being, and crying, and laughing, and just going with the flow.

For a while I toyed with the idea of closing down this blog. I still am, I think. Not sure if it's really turning out to be anything at all, but for now, here I am.

Christmas was quiet, and lovely, and hot. 

New Year's was loud, and chaotic and fun, with my sisters and their families visiting for the week.

And now, here we are, a month into 2013, and back into the school/work routine. It's gone all quiet again.

I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen. Like everything in life is still in planning stage. The kids are growing, and I get hints now and then at what they might become. Hubby is busy working most of the time, launching a new prisoner reintegration service in town,.

My days are filled with washing and dishes and vacuuming and grocery shopping and playing toddler games and running to school and back. It's all terribly exciting.

I am sitting here, staring blankly at the screen now. I literally have nothing left to say. But it feels ok to just post nothing, just to let you all know that I am still here (somewhere). And to those of you who have sent me messages and emails in my absence, thankyou, your love was so beautifully felt, even if I didn't always respond at the time.

xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...