Friday, September 17, 2010

Better Story

So I've been reading this book:
for the last week or so. It's about how the elements of story, as considered from the writer's perspective, can also be applied to the creation of our life's story. Kind of. That's really over-summarising a bit, but you get the idea.

Anyway so I've been reading this book. Just slowly chewing through Part One. And I've been thinking that when we don't like the story we're in we can change it.

I don't like the story I'm in right now. I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't like the story we're in either, or he wouldn't be so busy trying to be the hero in a different story. So my prayer for this week is: Help me, God, to create a better story for myself and my family. A story that provides a role for all of us.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...